Graystone Hub is an exciting new business park within the flourishing Epping commercial and development precinct.
Located just off Cooper Street, Graystone Hub is right on the doorstep of the Hume Freeway diamond interchange providing exceptional access to the Metropolitan Ring Road, connecting right through to all major arterial.
The development comprises 27 high quality architecturally designed office/warehouses suitable for small to medium businesses and savvy property investors. Together with an array of features including but not limited to container height roller door, dedicated office mezzanine space, contemporary kitchenettes, security alarm system and an energy efficient design, the business park offers a variety of sizes to suit all needs.
Graystone Hub is situated within Melbourne’s rapidly growing northern industrial region in the highly sought after Cooper Street precinct, on the cusp of the Hume Freeway interchange.
Graystone Hub’s proximity to the Hume Freeway, and subsequent connection to the Metropolitan Ring Road, provides occupiers with fantastic access to Melbourne’s international airport, port and central business district.
Epping is located within the City of Whittlesea, one of Melbourne’s major growth areas, with significant current and future growth expected.
Northern Region Highlights
THE NORTHERN REGION
HAS THE MOST
SUPER PRIME RENT IN
EXCELLENT PROXIMITY TO
TO THE HUME FREEWAY
WHITTLESEA COUNCIL IS
ONE OF THE
LIMITED SUPPLY ENTERING
THE MARKET HAS
PUSHED UP RENTS
22% OF TOTAL
Graystone Hub has been designed by esteemed KLM Spatial Architects together with Ozcan Group. Graystone Hub will possess excellent curb appeal and is located within the exciting new business park within the flourishing Epping commercial and development precinct.
All warehouses are constructed with reinforced concrete panel wall and floors with painted plasterboard separating the warehouse from the office areas.
Premium finishes throughout, including commercial grade carpet, porcelain tiles, designer laminate cabinets and tapware will truly set Graystone Hub to be a whole new level of quality and design in Commercial properties.
• Full height concrete panels with commercial grade framed glazed windows
• Texture roll-on paint to panels
• Corten steel feature warehouse number display
• Alucobond feature cladding
• Colorbond High Bay roller door
• Concrete walls & exposed steel frame
• Timber frame office walls with plaster lining
• Architraves & Skirting boards to office area
• Designer toilets, basin and tapware
• Porcelain Tiles to floors and splashback
• Kitchenette including sink, hot & cold water & designer laminate cupboards
• Steel frame with metal roofing
ELECTRICAL, HEATING/COOLING & FIRE PROTECTION
• Separately metreed three phase power to each warehouse
• Power points to office space
• Heating & cooling to office space
• High bay lighting & emergency lighting to meet
• Recessed lighting to ground floor office
• Fluorescent lighting to office space
• Alarm system to all warehouses
• National Broadband Network (NBN) ready to each warehouse
• Security lighting to all common areas and above roller door
• Fire protection to comply CFA/MFB & BCA requirements
• Porcelain 300mmx600mm tiles to bathroom floor and skirting
• Commercial grade premium quality carpets to office area
• Suspended ceiling to office
GENREAL & COMMON AREAS
• Landscaping to all common areas as per landscape plans
COUNCIL TOWN PLANNING REQUIREMENTS
• Concrete paving to all common areas
• Window furnishings
• Incoming gas supply
• Corporate signage
• Reticulation of data & communications
• Telephone connections
• Account opening fees